Marketing and Communications Intern
- Break free from your classroom routine and gain hands-on experience in marketing and communications.
- Bring in your own ideas and take on real responsibilities.
- Promote long-term conservation in a country with a record of extreme habitat loss.
- Experience the open and laid-back Paraguayan culture.
- Make lifelong friends from all over the world!
About the program
Gain hands-on experience with communications and social media marketing, while directly contributing to long-term conservation of highly threatened habitats!
About Para La Tierra:
Fundación Para La Tierra is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the conservation of fragile habitats in Paraguay. Our vision is to change the course of Paraguayan environmentalism by inspiring people to appreciate the value of nature. We are working together with ...
- 06:00: Wake up and prepare yourself some coffee, tea, ...
The quaint city of Pilar is the capital of Ñeembucú, tucked away in a quiet corner of Paraguay. The 'City of Birds' doesn't get its name from nothing, you will be able to spot a multitude of bird species when strolling through the streets. And it's also home to a myriad of other animals: The ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
The application period is rolling and there are no start or end dates, so the trip can be organised to suit the person. Interns must be available to stay for a minimum of two months.
Meet your organization
Non-profit - founded in 2010
Verified by Volunteer World