Tropical Ecology Research Internship
- Break free from your classroom routine and gain hands-on field experience alongside award-winning experts.
- Design a wildlife project that you're truly passionate about and take control of every step of your own scientific project!
- Make lifelong friends from all over the world that are just as passionate about wildlife and conservation as you are, while gaining insights into the open and laid-back Paraguayan culture.
- Contribute to long-term conservation in a country with a record of extreme habitat loss.
- Publish your first paper on the highly understudied flora and fauna of Paraguay. Boost your resume and kick-start your science career!
About the program
Step out of the classroom and design your own wildlife research project, while contributing to long-term conservation of highly endangered habitats in Paraguay!
Our internship program provides young biologists an opportunity to step out of the classroom and into the field, gaining hands-on experience running a research project of their own design.
About Para La Tierra:
Fundación Para La Tierra is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the conservation ...
- 05:00: Wake up and prepare yourself some coffee, tea, porridge or bread with the utensils provided by us.
- 05:30: Our ...
What's NOT included?
Details on arrival
The application period is rolling and there are no start or end dates, so the trip can be organized to suit your schedule and your project. You must be available to stay for a minimum of three months.
Meet your organization
Non-profit - founded in 2010
Verified by Volunteer World